The Tribe is celebrating the launch of the full version of Arboria. Take part in a series of challenges and win a free copy of the game! To win free codes you need to enter Discord dungeons and slay various creepers.
How to take part in The Trialz of Durnar:
What do you need to do?
- Join our Tribe on the All in! Games Discord server.
- Find the “Yotun Village” channel in the “Community Contests” section
- Wait for more instructions from Rata.
- When the time comes, the dungeons will open on the server and the challenges will start!
See the terms and conditions below.
Durnar awaits! Good luck warriors!
Everything about Arboria
Follow All in! Games to stay up to date
Join our newsletter and receive a free welcome gift
Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is All in! Games SA, Os. Bohaterów Września 82, 31-621 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organizer”).
- The contest commences on Thursday, September 9 and closes on Thursday, September 16 at 6pm CEST.
- To participate in the contest, entrants must follow the instructions listed above and submit their entry to email@example.com before the end of the contest.
- For an answer to be considered, it must follow the format listed in the instructions above.
- In case of multiple submissions sent from the same email, only the most recent message will be considered a contest entry.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses sent to the Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunctions, errors, delays, communication line or network failures, regardless of cause, as well as a malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers, or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to an alteration of any entries or responses sent to the Organizer.
- Directors, management, employees, officers, and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this giveaway are ineligible to enter the giveaway.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and warrant that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- 15 winners (5 per crossword) will be chosen based on their answers and the time of sending their emails.
- If nobody solves a crossword puzzle, the winner will be decided based on the number of crossword questions answered correctly.
- The winners (a maximum of 15 in total) will be notified through the email they used to submit their entries by September 20. If a winner does not respond to the email with the requested information within 48 hrs, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Winners will receive one Arboria game key for PC (Steam).
- By entering the contest you agree to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games community team, which are final and binding.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods, services or prizes or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- Details concerning the collection of the prize shall be sent to the email used by the contestant to send their entry. The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements and shipping complications) in its delivery.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to give the Organizer the right to use your entry for marketing and production purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- This contest is open to entrants aged 13 or over around the world.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use of page for any purposes in violation with these Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on the page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestants accept that the Contest shall not result in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- The contestants and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of the Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to the validity of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In such case the Organizer shall be obliged to immediate change or supplement of Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under the following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.