Calling all pilots!
To celebrate the reveal of Red Wings: American Aces, we’re giving away 10 copies of Red Wings: Aces of the Sky to the most creative of aces! No famous battle was won in silence and this time we want to hear you roar!
How to Participate in the Contest:
- Join our Discord server if you haven’t yet.
- Taxi over to the #Airport channel and wait for further instructions.
- Once the start of the contest is announced on October 1, your task to come up with a creative battle motto will begin.
10 entrants with the best battle motto will win a free Red Wings: Aces of the Sky key* for Steam. Only one motto per person will be considered.
Please note that mottos containing profanity will be disqualified.
*A maximum of 1 game key can be won by the same person in the contest.
Take to the creative skies, pilots! “To fly, fight, and win”!
Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is All in! Games SA, Os. Bohaterów Września 82, 31-621 KRAKÓW, MAŁOPOLSKIE (“The Organizer”).
- The contest commences on October 1, 2021 and closes on October 4, 2021 11pm CEST.
- To participate in the contest, entrants must join the All in Games! Discord server and follow the instructions listed in the #Airport channel.
- For an entry to be considered, it must follow the format listed in the #Airport channel of the All in! Games Discord server.
- Any entries containing profanity will not be considered.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability: (i) for any entries or responses sent to the Organizer not received for any reason, especially any technical malfunctions, errors, delays, communication line or network failures, regardless of cause, as well as a malfunction regarding any equipment, devices, operating systems, servers, or regarding Internet providers (in particular inaccessibility), (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the contestant, (iii) any unauthorized access or other actions leading to an alteration of any entries or responses sent to the Organizer.
- Directors, management, employees, officers, and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this giveaway are ineligible to enter the contest.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and warrant that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- To be considered, an entrant must send 1 original battle motto according to the aforementioned rules for the contest.
- Only one motto per entrant will be considered. In the event that multiple entries are sent by the same person, only the last entry will be considered.
- Winners will be determined by a jury composed of the All in! Games team. By entering the contest you agree to be bound by the decisions of the All in! Games team, which are final and binding.
- A total of 10 winners will be selected.
- The winners will be notified by email to the account they entered with by the All in! Games community team after the contest ends. If the winner does not respond to the message with the requested information within 48 hrs, an alternative winner will be selected.
- One individual can win a maximum of 1 code in the entire contest.
- Winners will receive a free Steam code for Red Wings: Aces of the Skies that will be tied to the winner’s platform account and cannot be used by anyone other than the winner.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods, services or prizes or redeemed as cash (the prize is non-refundable).
- Instructions concerning the collection of the prize shall be sent to the email used by the contestant to send their entry. The Organizer accepts no responsibility or liability concerning the prize and any errors that may occur (especially technical / device requirements).
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to give the Organizer the right to use your entry for the purposes of promotion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- This contest is open to entrants aged 12 or over around the world.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such an event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that the following actions are prohibited: (a) use of page for any purposes in violation with these Terms and Conditions or binding law, and (b) any actions which result in the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
- Contestants agree and acknowledge that: (a) the page and its design, layout and structure, (b) any content available on the page as regards rights obtained by the Organizer from any third parties, as well as (c) the Organizer’s trademarks, brands and copyrights, are sole proprietary of the Organizer (“Intellectual Property”). Contestants accept that the Contest shall not result in any transfer of the Intellectual Property.
- The contestants and the Organizer acknowledge all provisions of the Terms and Conditions are binding and valid. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be recognized or become invalid or unenforceable, it shall be without any prejudice to the validity of other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In such a case, the Organizer shall be obliged to immediately change or supplement Terms and Conditions in a manner as closely as possible approximating intent of Terms and Conditions, expressed in the provision recognized as invalid or unenforceable.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Polish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions in its current wording are available under the following web address: https://www.allingames.com/terms-conditions/ The Organizer reserves the right to amend those Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
Follow Red Wings: Aces of the Sky on social media:
Follow All in! Games to stay up to date: